Our featured Original Character is the one that has been on my mind for almost a whole year now...Colm Arcadi from my story Far From Home.
Now, a little insight behind these panels:
1. It was hard enough to make a signature that didn't look EXACTLY like my own. -_-;;
2. He so doesn't look like a Lord and Ruler of a whole country, does he?
3. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! It's the tutu I keep threatening him with! >_<
4. It's his senior year photo, based off of the ones from my high school yearbook.
5. I figured this was the best way to avoid showing Molly's face and mix in some family hijinks as well. ^_^
6. That's the Dublin flag that Colm's standing in front of, and wussed out creatively just by flipping the stripes and using the Ireland colors again. -_-;;
7. I didn't realize until now that Colm totally looks like Bono or something with his customized Guitar Hero guitar. Weird...
8. As for that truth thing...is he holding back on me? On Annie? On his family? YOU'LL JUST HAVE TO READ FFH AND FIND OUT!
9. Gotta love the Milk the Cow pillow and yours truly, right there!
10. Pfft. Like I was really going to willingly pose for that one!
11. What can I say? He likes to lose his clothes when he gets tanked...-_-;;
12. For those who may not recognize it, that is the Momiji hat from Fruits Basket. Keep in mind, all those Cosplay hats are funny, but with the bunny ears it's even more delightful to see. ^_^
13. Duh, he's a Giant! Of course there are bpund to be height jokes!
14. Unfortunately, yeah, he would scare away all of the shoplifters...our store is notorious for being well...shopliftable. -_-;; At least he's wearing the right color uniform.
15. Yeah, I'm not letting him anywhere near the family. Especially since they'd get him somehow for the whole "kidnapping the youngest daughter/sister of their family" thing. Yeah. Though I'm sure he would try to be on his best behavior. Until he's offered a drink. Just don't ask him to play beer pong. He sucks at it, even sober.
16.Mom would make him try to pull out the weed tree from the backyard too...But I like it...it's so cool.
17. Originally it was going to be a porno joke, but decided against it. I just got tired from working on this thing...-_-;;
This meme wasn't mine originally, but I'm not sure as to who was the creator of it. If anyone knows, throw me a link so I can give them the proper credit, ok?